Undoubtedly, the sites on the Internet are not all of the same levels of attractiveness to the user, and through follow-ups and attention to this topic, it became clear that observers, followers, and those interested in this regard agree on ten factors that attract the user to the website, which we can mention as follows:
- Multilingualism of the site: which allows a group of different cultures to the user and gives him a sense of the importance of the topic and its richness in different cultures.
- The beauty of the design and its relevance to the content of the site: This is because the person is devoid of the love of beauty, as he is attracted to it by nature, especially if this beauty is proportional to the topics it presents.
- The site contains suspense elements: because a person is quick to get bored with the monotony of things even if they are important, and he likes to always find what he loves, attracts and renews his activity from time to time.
Documenting news and information provided by the site: This is because a person is required to verify and verify the correctness of what he reads, especially if what he reads is important news or important information.
- Site speed and ease of response: Because the user’s time is important in his life and it is his capital, he will undoubtedly be alienated from the site when he is late in presenting the topic he wanted to see.
- That the site be classified and organized: to find the information that he would like to access easily and easily, and this is strongly supported by the existence of the logical classification and organization of the information presented on the site.
- Documenting news and information provided by the site: This is because a person is required to verify and verify the correctness of what he reads, especially if what he reads is important news or important information.
- That the site is updated on an ongoing basis: the reader needs to find a new site every day, and if the site finds that it has stopped updating and adding, he will not return to it again.
- That the site contains media: This is to cut off the monotony of long reading, and because people love the suspense that sometimes occurs through these media, whether they are audio, image, video, animation, or other such media provided.
- Presence of trusted users: they read the site and leave their comments or direct users to it through their own social media pages or the like.
- That the site contains useful, important, and general topics: because the human need for useful, important, and general topics is more than rare or specialized topics, and because of the small number of users that read specialized or rare topics.
Therefore, we advise designers and developers of websites on the Internet to take into account these factors in the work they carry out, as well as those who manage the electronic content of websites of all kinds, unless the site is an introductory page for a company with contact information with it or the services of a company that does not need to provide fresh content.